[x3d-public] JSON Schema | The home of JSON Schema; version draft-08 expected by end of year

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:48:45 PDT 2018

There is significant movement in JSON schema.   I don’t know how this will affect X3D JSON schema or not, we just use the basics in X3D JSON schema I think.  Hopefully most of the basics will have conversion tools etc.   i don’t know how this will affect current autogenerated schema, or if we just do a post process after generation.  Don may want to comment more on how he sees the tasking and generating tools going.

For some time now there has been autogenerated schema for all versions up to 4.0.   I’m guessing that Don wants something to put under his source code management.

I am willing to gift my etgenerateschema.py and associated scripts for version creation to the Web3d consortium.  Maintenance for this should probably go to the person maintaining the python examples and SAI.

Sent from my iPhone