[x3d-public] NurbsPositionInterpolator example problem

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 07:43:39 PDT 2018

Here are lists to work through:

Examples

- add NurbsOrientationInterpolator example, probably to existing pos.
interp. example.
- add NurbsSurfaceInterpolator example, how to visualize normal_changed,
simply without script ? An idea is to use as translation relative to
position_changed.
- fix knots in pos. interp. example

Spec:

- missing parentheses
- potentially clarify rotation output of or. interp. Check how sensors do
this.
- potentially add rotation_changed to normal_changed of surf. interp.
rotation can be used directly in trafo. will do in x3dom as is easy.

Andreas
---on the phone---