[x3d-public] X3D python language binding, pyjnius validation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:28:51 PDT 2019

For example, in python files you send me, I think the following line:

jnius_config.set_classpath('.', '../../../jars/X3DJSAIL.3.3.full.jar')

Is not working.

I believe that CommentsBlock may be taken out of the X3Dautoclass.py file, since I don’t use it.  But may later.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10