[x3d-public] ScreenSensor, was: LineSensor

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:04:51 PDT 2019

I had hoped the example would make it pretty clear how this is  very
useful for X3D. In HTML, you can of course do anything with external
scripting. For example. x3dom has a draggable class which can be used
in scripts. So this cannot be the question. Can you clarify what the
question really is ?

Sorry if I do not follow very well,

Andreas

--