[x3d-public] X3D python language binding, pyjnius validation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:12:15 PDT 2019

Reconfirmed from examples folder.  If you can confirm classpath changes to *.py after I check in my changes, I think we are on a good foot forward and can start debugging *.future.py files.

We will have to use the same absolute path unless we can arrange for moving back to the position you left it in, or set up a python configuration file that we can install under PYTHONPATH, which the various python files will read for setting the classpath.  I think it would be idea if X3Dautoclass.py would read that configuration file, but I think I tried that and it failed.  We can certainly try again.
John

Files changed:

$ svn commit -m "changed classpath to absolute path in serializers" Python* abox*
Sending        PythonPipeliningSerializer.js
Sending        PythonSerializer.js
Adding         abox.newFile.x3d
Sending        abox.py
Transmitting file data ....done