[x3d-public] Errors in serialized X3D Python (my collection)

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Apr 9 21:20:29 PDT 2019

Thanks for activity John.  We have a big research event going on this week at NPS that is preventing my from keeping pace - will catch up when possible.

It is OK to keep the .future.py files active, the build scripts for X3D Examples Archives are tuned to the filenames.  Since they showed differences, recommend the checked-in version continue with both conversions since that aids in debugging.