[x3d-public] Research Python API that doesn't do anything. Hello World example!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:46:49 PDT 2019

I’ve developed a Python API serializer that uses assignment instead of setters.

Attached is a sample HelloWorld.assign.py.gz (gzipped), that shows off the API. I kind of like it!

Feedback is welcome.  Please compare and contrast with previous examples.

I have tested against Joe’s and my examples. I have 2 serializers that work okay now, and 2 that don’t, but I need to test a around trip conversion still.