[x3d-public] Goal: I want something better than Networks of Subject+Command followed by Key-Value pairs

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 10:54:52 PDT 2019

RFI (Request For Information):  I desire something better than Loops and Networks of Subject+Command followed by Key-Value pairs for controlling computing devices, mobile platforms and robotics.  Opportunity to consider haptics, affect, new semantics and new semiotics for the control of new computer systems.  Invent new concepts in computer languages, or invent new logic types.  Bring more media into 4D virtual worlds.

Consider chaotic, fractal, probabilistic, hyper (text, video+audio, volume), quantum, meta, binary, grammatical, semantic, choreographic, video, art, music, network, systems, planetary and space systems that we need to instruct and get data from. How do we program them?  Is there a possibility of a unified framework+specialized domain-specific languages integrated into one package, without the baggage of older types of communication?

Benefits:  being a visionary/forward thinking individual that thinks beyond verbal and philosophical human-made boundaries into true planetary and space systems that reflect reality.  Consider each being’s abilities and weaknesses, and tune languages to their strengths.  Provide customized languages suited to the person, which are transformed into other languages suitable for another person.   Realize the idea of Adams’ Babelfish and Lopez’s views.

We must invent the next thing beyond networks for communication, this is like the mission to talk to aliens from space, even other species on our own planet.  Our species is the first intended beneficiary to expand.

Steps:

1) Consider what we have in natural language and mathematical language.  Deprecate 1 and 2 dimensional language and hierarchical language (network/graph accepted).
2) Consider what we have from the humanities
3) Consider space physics, geophysics, physics, biology, chemistry and other natural sciences and languages used to describe them
4) Consider engineering and languages to describe it
5) Consider speech/singing/dancing/audio/video/taste/haptic/smell fusion
6) Consider kinesthetic and haptic
7) Consider prototype and production
8) Consider medicine

Candidate:  Maps (most are 2D, and we’ve deprecated 2D).
Candidate: 4D holography.
Candidate: 4D prototypes (models) and 4D art (performances).
Candidate: 4D Virtual Worlds.
Candidate: Consider 4D CAD and animation tools, if they meet the primary desire
Candidate:  Energy/Emotion/Vibe communication (too well developed for thinking, currently).  Look into EQ. Eqcons and Emoji.
Candidate: Alien Language X1F
Candidate:  Presentation of weather by meteorologists

Note:  I think the web and XML as a limiting, old fashioned technology.