[x3d-public] Sample X3D Python API; examples published for continuing improvement

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:08:55 PDT 2019

I think what we must try to do is duplicate autoclass functionality without
abstract classes.   I suggest a separate version of X3DJSAIL????   Any
other suggestions?   Please review/modify my generated code for any other
suggestion?

A prior suggestion was to add casting?   Should we create a third
serializer for this?