[x3d-public] X3D minutes 26 APR 2019: X3Dv4 ImplementationsStatuspage update

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:37:05 PDT 2019

Possible Goals for X3DJSONLD:

Create JSON -> PLY conversion tool, for roundtripping
Further implement JSON -> STL -> JSON round tripping
X3D Security for X3D JSON. Current x3dserve uses GPG. See https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dserve for implementation.  Look for other implementation of X3D security and find correct libraries.  Is there the equivalent of GPG or OpenSSL in JavaScript?  Can we do a file conversion with JSweet or other?
Create a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) for the web/X3DJSONLD.  Suggested resources:  Lively Kernel has overlapping windows, but unsure of licensing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTJRwKOFddc&feature=youtu.be  Others?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10