[x3d-public] Non regexp StackOverflow issue with Python API (Java). Try equivalent Java. error in toFileX3D.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 18:38:53 PDT 2019

I think this is pretty much the last category of serious problem we’ve got left to deal with.  Please capture Java execution log of same X3D file and report.

Thanks,

John

processSingleScene.pythonValidation:
     [echo] processSingleScene.python C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples\X3dForWebAuthors\KelpForestExhibit\SeaStarSimple.future.py
     [echo] Loading X3D model as .py program, if successful then saving as round-trip .x3d version:
     [exec] Traceback (most recent call last):
     [exec]   File "C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples\X3dForWebAuthors\KelpForestExhibit\SeaStarSimple.future.py", line 192, in <module>
     [exec]     X3D0.toFileX3D("/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForWebAuthors/KelpForestExhibit/SeaStarSimple_RoundTrip.x3d")
     [exec]   File "jnius\jnius_export_class.pxi", line 766, in jnius.JavaMethod.__call__
     [exec]   File "jnius\jnius_export_class.pxi", line 843, in jnius.JavaMethod.call_method
     [exec]   File "jnius\jnius_utils.pxi", line 91, in jnius.check_exception
     [exec] jnius.JavaException: JVM exception occurred: java.lang.StackOverflowError
     [exec] Result: 1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10