[x3d-public] Status, X3DPSAIL: clean build achieved!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:39:11 PDT 2019

Modified workflow for X3DPSAIL attached (possibly more accurate now).

Note removal of *autoclass*py files in favor of the org/**/*.py files.  (I haven’t changed much since your last patch, mainly power point file).

I was unable to review most of your changes because I’m not using an IDE. I did see the current directory change in one serializer.

I think I’ve already told you about abox.future.py, but it may be worth your review as well.

I’m tired. Will probably go get coffee soon.

I’m imagining some perfect world, where I can have a grammar, transform it by demonstration, and the whole backend generator will adapt to the new grammar  “Grammar Transformation by Demonstration.” Maybe I should talk to Alan Kay and friends.   They seem to be the most interested in this kind of thing.  First I will try Jeff Gray, whose student did “Model Transformation by Demonstration.”

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10