[x3d-public] Is there even a *case* for client-side 3D at all??

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 09:58:30 PDT 2019

My comments were meant as self-deprecating humor. I am a happy YouTube customer 😊.  I am a happy WebGL user.

I pretty much got do zero 3D work for work, and was rejected by SGI out of college, despite the fact that I graduated summa cum laude.  SGI was interested in building systems, not apps.  Instead I got into languages, distributed user interfaces, software visualization, engineering configurations, and data visualization (2D).

Sorry that people felt insulted.