[x3d-public] [x3d] X3D working group agenda 16 AUG 2019

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Aug 16 10:13:38 PDT 2019

Thanks so much for your note Michalis, hope you are OK.

Dick and I can attend Wednesday 17 AUG at regular time, 08-1000 pacific.  Hopefully others can attend too.

We will follow up to provide conference connection information once some other "schedule juggling" is complete.

Have a great weekend!  8)