[x3d-public] Questions on correct nodes to display coordinatesystems on a map.

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 17 10:18:42 PST 2019

➢ I'm pretty sure I could do coordinates with a parametric script.

Hi John,
I think that is one way to do hanim deformable skin, under the covers, given the user defined bindings, weights, and displacements.

➢ display and store the graphics or equations behind coordinate systems in X3D

you can always put descriptive stuff in metadata nodes.

Joe