[x3d-public] X3D meeting minutes 1 February 2018: gltf animations and blending animations

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 3 13:48:03 PST 2019

 > b. Michalis your animation cross-fading is really interesting

Please look at this  V1 LOA3, now being worked on for V2 LOA4.
This is a ‘standard’ skeleton doing ‘standard’ animations (v1 LOA3 names).
I would definitely modify this to show blended animations instead of directly switching if I had a way to do it. Plus, I think this would be good for some simple testing.
Thanks,
Joe