[x3d-public] 3D web should support 2D web

Valentin Christoph Christoph.Valentin at kapsch.net
Thu Feb 7 04:43:04 PST 2019

Hi

Just my two cent.

I think that HMDs will not completely replace classic screen with mouse and keyboard, at least for business and office purpose (maybe this will be different for gaming purpose).

How long can I concentrate at a specific task with an HMD on my head? One hour? Two hours? At maximum.

However, having something like "2D Web break out" with pointer device and virtual keyboard in 3D Web sounds cool.

Basically, it depends on the use cases.

Br
Christoph