[x3d-public] X3D teleconference 3 FEB 2019 agenda: X3Dv4 mantis github specification changes

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Feb 8 06:36:06 PST 2019

0. Attendance.  Members and invited experts are welcome.  We are an open organization.

We meet today, as usual, 0800-0830 pacific.  To join the teleconference:

	Web3D Teleconference
	http://www.web3d.org/member/teleconference-information

The X3D Graphics Working Group addresses all X3D specification issues and coordinates the technical development of future improvements.
http://www.web3d.org/working-groups/x3d

Each week we report out both public and member-only information - membership has value.  To become a Web3D Consortium member:

	Join the Web3D Consortium
	http://www.web3d.org/join

==================================

1. Mantis issue tracking.  Member access.  We will discuss procedures and visit some issues.

	Web3d.org > login > MEMBERS > RESOURCES > MANTIS ISSUE TRACKER > (second login) > (revisit link) > View Issues
	http://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/my_view_page.php

==================================

2. Github specification editing.  Member access, by request.  We will discuss procedures.

	Github: Web3D Consortium, X3D and H-Anim specifications
	https://github.com/Web3DConsortium

==================================

3. CAD Design Printing Scanning changes: PointProperties

We will discuss changes and next steps from this week's teleconference.

	[cad] DPS WG call Thu Feb 7 response includes .pdf snapshot of change
	http://web3d.org/mailman/private/cad_web3d.org/2019-February/001077.html

==================================
4. Humanoid Animation (HAnim) changes.

Some important blockers have been uncovered in our efforts to finish the ISO/IEC Final Draft International Specification (FDIS) for ISO.  Dick Puk and I request brief review prior to next steps.

5. glTF.  Much excellent recent progress.  We will discuss next steps for Mantis and github.  Email threads:

	http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2019-February/010001.html

	http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2019-February/010008.html

6. Metadata fields.  Much excellent recent discussion.  We will discuss next steps.  Email thread:

	[x3d-public] gltf metadata: X3Dv4 MetadataSet design issue
	http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2019-February/010020.html

Be there or be non-square!