[x3d-public] Declarative Bayesian approach to X3D (currently using random numbergenerator in JavaScript) in X3DOM and X_ITE.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:01:02 PST 2019

I am not sure or not, but I think Tim Berners-Lee may have said the semantic web does not include probabilities.   Do I need to create my own “relationships between nodes” and “relationships between nodes and attributes” in order to add probabilities? Go ahead and use XMLBIF?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10