[x3d-public] JaCoCo - please install in java/build.xml for X3DJSAIL

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:31:57 PST 2019

I need to get data from jacoco, and put it into a program to create test cases using the uncovered cases. We will repeat finding test cases until all uncovered cases are covered using my secret algorithm to build test cases.  I will later attempt to create the main data structure in my secret algorithm which I can use to traverse the X3DUOM or (a future) X3DJSAIL.  If you want to see my algorithm, maybe wait for the next Web3D conference and I’ll give a presentation on generating Java test cases for X3D testing and repeating. Yay!  How else do you do it?  The results should be X3D XML files for testing I hope. Just a few to cover most of the use cases.

I hope I don’t crash and burn.   This has been a few good days.   Prayers please.

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10