[x3d-public] Bayesian Network XML standard examples. Coverage for XML Schema.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:42:30 PST 2019

Joe: Do you have any examples of using the Bayesian Network (BN) XML namespace (?) with X3D?  Thanks,

I’m trying to weight using BN versus an external tool, such as JaCoCo or JCov  In any case, I will need to separate out the 0% probability nodes if any.

Also, what is the support in the larger Semantic and Ontological communities for BN?  What code coverage tools are there for XML schemas?

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10