[x3d-public] Using Switch Node in X3DOM

cbullard at hiwaay.net cbullard at hiwaay.net
Tue Feb 19 15:42:05 PST 2019

Got it done. Happy dance!

A bit of javascripting, remembering DEF is no id. If anyone should
know that, it would be me, but no... :)

I am definitely rusty.

Turns out the set timeout and interval calls trigger the functions.
No touch sensor or interpolator required.
Very cool.

Thanks for all the work y'all have done to get X3Dom running.

len

Quoting cbullard at hiwaay.net: