[x3d-public] Peripheral questions about X3D - development and books

iam here iamhereintheworld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:53:14 PST 2019

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 11:16 PM Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) <
brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:

> >> Like, what are some good books to read on this subject? I'm quite
> interested in such things - is this book any good? :
>
> Books on X3D and VRML are listed here:
>
>         X3D Resources: Books about X3D and VRML
>         http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#Books

Um no, I wasn't talking about X3D books, but rather, books about how a X3D
browser could be *implemented* (ie. how you guys DID it!), that is to say,
books on graphics programming in general.

Anybody here read that "Tricks..." book I mentioned by any chance...? :)