[x3d-public] "Web Standards: the What, the Why & the How?" by Amy Dickens

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Feb 24 06:15:18 PST 2019

Recommended reading!

Web Standards: the What, the Why & the How? 🕸 📋
Amy Dickens, Feb 21.
This article was featured in Smashing Magazine on the 14th January 2019.

https://medium.com/samsung-internet-dev/web-standards-the-what-the-why-the-how-7e45bc8b90f2

Excerpt:
"Why we need standards. Knowing a bit about the history of standards and why they were introduced, we can start to see the benefits of having standards for the World Wide Web. But why is it important that we continue to contribute to Web Standards?"

p.s. Acknowledgement + thanks to Damon Hernandez for tweeting about this excellent work.