[x3d-public] Multiplayer strategies

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:36:41 PST 2019

Also, example of WebEarth, Leaflet and socket.io: in pc.multiplayer chase people around the earth while playing cards, ringing bells, and chatting (insecure according to npm). Not publishing source at this time unless you want to fix the node module security holes.

https://quiet-forest-75069.herokuapp.com

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10