[x3d-public] X3D-BIG-BANG, the physics behind it

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:48:37 PST 2019

The meta-verse is defined by a schema, but how do you generated instances of the schema?

First you have a schema.
Then you start generating test case universes, at t = 0.

At each t, you add a matching node (star, planet) to the instance at the root out to the leaves (atoms, particles), following the schema rules.
At each t, you add a matching node to the instance at the leaves, following the schema down to the root.
If a node is not blank at some t, skip over it, or genetically choose another case.
Stack overflows are prevented by the previous.
Assume gravity exists.  The leaves (unseen) pull at the branches.
Each t creates a brand new test case universe.   The multiverse.

The schema provides for a very large instance, so we haven’t seen the leaves yet.

Who wants to help me build Universe 2.0, the infoverse?

Am I smarter than Stephen Hawking yet?

I think I am describing beta amyloidosis (my brain?).  Strange looking back on trying to explain what is wrong with my brain and possible amyloid buildup.