[x3d-public] Euler rotation

Albert Jan Wonnink awonnink at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 02:03:37 PST 2019

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your reply. Just to be sure: the context I meant to discuss is about having a convenient attribute in the declarative syntax, say 'euler', to set the initial orientation of the transform, so anyone can use either 'rotation' or 'euler'.

<transform euler="20 40 10" >

So I interpreted Vince's $yaw, $pitch and $roll to be just placeholders, for manual substitution.

You are right using this with either radians or degrees would be equally simple.

Regards,

Albert Jan