[x3d-public] Euler rotation

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:53:17 PST 2019

For example I submitted a geoConvert node concept to specs comment. That
was for routing between different geo coordinate systems. I suppose there
could be an Euler or RotationConverter node idea, that triggers an event on
load, and the user could give euler angles in degrees and route axis angles
to a transform rotation field.
-Doug