[x3d-public] X3D in Streaming

cbullard at hiwaay.net cbullard at hiwaay.net
Tue Jan 15 11:08:18 PST 2019

Window capture works.  Create OBS scenes to follow the original scene
transitions in say IrishSpace.  Or better, stay in world and use
scripted avatars etc. with view transitions within a scene as in River
of Life and Walking to Cusco.

This will work splendidly given bandwidth.

len

Quoting cbullard at hiwaay.net: