[x3d-public] Beginner questions part 2 :)

iam here iamhereintheworld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:38:33 PST 2019

Hi,
....so, I just wanna get a feel for what X3D code looks like, I was just
wondering if anybody here could help me out with these 2?:
1) A simple room, 4 walls, that you can move around inside of, with the
cursor keys. Looking-up-and-down, for the moment, NOT needed (I'll tackle
that later :) ). I'm curious as to how the walls, ie. the polygons, will be
defined for example....
2) A model of a man (made in say, Blender), taking a step. I'm curious as
to how the Blender file will be made available to the browser, ie. made
programmable by   Javascript; and then, how the JS itself *makes* the man
take a step.
If this is too hard/undecipherable for a total beginner, then Tell Me! :)

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate you guys' help :)