[x3d-public] Mac-unaware PageUp/PageDown, Viewpoint list, navigation keys?

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:31:08 PST 2019

Mobile similar - touch screen (keyboard / function keys not convenient), no
RMB (touch is LMB)
Solution:
- touchable function menu
- isOver: a navigation mode just for isOvering when touching down
Mobile benefits:
- MultiTouch
-- can in theory do multiple simultaneous touches on a plane-sensor to get
a scale and/or rotation
-- can drag multiple objects in the scene simaltaneously
-Doug Sanden