[x3d-public] Question VR Cafe + X3D

cbullard at hiwaay.net cbullard at hiwaay.net
Fri Jan 18 20:31:05 PST 2019

What are the licensing costs for BS CONTACT  these days.   I looked it
up on the site and it seemed rather expensive for a client side
system.  I have a copy for one machine, but I need another minus the
logo for my
streaming machine as I am mixing my VR into my OBS livestreams.

An OBS to BCSContact interface can be useful, for example, exposing
the world cameras to the OBS client GUI and enabling the OBS user to
specify a  camera to use On Open.

len