[x3d-public] X3D Semantic Web Working Group minutes, 17 JAN 2019:structural and conceptual semantics

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:24:28 PST 2019

Text Field, Text Area, Cut, Copy, Paste.  Center your domain around visual types I guess. Document (words, parsing) and Predicate (if then else, conditional, inheritance)

Not quite sure about 3D at this point. I’d have to think some.  Trying to help from the metaverse.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10