[x3d-public] 4D Printing

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jan 21 14:17:11 PST 2019

[cc: Byoung Nam Lee, head of JTC1 Working Group on printing and scanning whoo posed this topic yesterday]

All good points Joe.

Wondering, does anyone have (or know of) a good example model for 4D printing?

We should create some example models, print them to test, record video of actual changes, and use X3D animation option in the visualization to show what happens once printed/triggered.

Stellar project for someone!