[x3d-public] Anchor target within scene

Albert Jan Wonnink awonnink at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:54:35 PST 2019

Thank you for the references provided.
Just to clarify my case I would like to show this scene: https://youtu.be/vPLYxkTrxX8
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vPLYxkTrxX8/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://youtu.be/vPLYxkTrxX8>

X3D inline anchor prototype<https://youtu.be/vPLYxkTrxX8>
youtu.be

The behavior here is implemented without any client-side scripting, just with a little extended X3D that allows to specify a target of an anchor within the 3D scene.
The suggested workaround using viewpoints seems complicated for this kind of scenario, but I might be wrong about this.

Albert Jan Wonnink