[x3d-public] Question VR Cafe + X3D (Automated Construction in Virtual Worlds?)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:39:39 PST 2019

I recently have become more interested in sensors and event generating.  Stochastic, Chaotic, Quantum and Hyper events seem possible to me.  I believe I could enable various haptic events with extensions to X3D.

These haptic events seem like an ideal way to construct worlds through animating an avatar or avatars connected to construction artificial intelligence (no grey goo please) or regular intelligence.

I am reminded of the mining programs for WoW.  Can someone point to a reference to automated avatars doing constructive things in virtual worlds?  Perhaps something in MineCraft? As you can see, I’m stumbling for the right vocabulary.   Which seems more difficult, writing a book or writing a virtual world?   Automated Blender perhaps?   Where is the latest SHRUDLU at?