[x3d-public] Today's Web3d call - following up on glTF geometry in next X3D call

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jan 30 13:39:30 PST 2019

[written while sitting at W3C Immersive Web Working Group F2F on WebXR]

	http://www.web3d.org/event/w3c-immersive-web-meeting

On 1/25/2019 8:47 AM, Michalis Kamburelis wrote:
> Sorry for being late, I was lost in work today :)

there's a lot of that going around!  8)

> I see there is no Web3d call today. In any case, if anyone wants to
> talk, I'm available (we can talk on the standard web3d conference
> line, or you can call me on Skype ("michalis.kambi")).
>
> Regards,
> Michalis

Thanks Michalis.  Sorry it didn't work out schedule-wise last week.  Think there might have been some timing issues.

Meanwhile, it was great to see how much got covered by you and Vince the week before, while some of us had begun traveling to Korea:

	[x3d-public] Minutes of X3D WG call for Jan 18 2019
	http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2019-January/009893.html

	http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2019-January/009896.html

Hoping we can continue working on glTF geometry in X3D v4 this Friday, if you are available?

	X3D Working Group teleconference
	Friday 08-0930 pacific UTC-8 (9 hours behind Poland UTC+1)
	http://www.web3d.org/member/teleconference-information
	(p.s. Web3D line is toll free, reachable by skype)

Thanks for all your ongoing work, looking forward to continuing progress together.