[x3d-public] X3D working group minutes 7 June 2019: tracking implementation support

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jul 1 16:54:53 PDT 2019

Following several iterations of progress, Dick and I performed an in-depth review and applied multiple improvements to this page tonight.  This is coalescing nicely to be ready as part of our Web3D/SIGGRAPH 2019 Conferences outreach.  Feedback welcome.

	X3Dv4 Implementations Status
	http://www.web3d.org/x3dv4-implementations

v/r Don