[x3d-public] X3D Python package design considerations - let Python be Python

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:56:40 PDT 2019

Oh, I forgot column.

😊

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John Carlson
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 9:45 PM
To: Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV); X3D Graphics public mailing list; Peitso, Loren (CIV)
Cc: Jakub Flotyński; aono at tut.jp
Subject: RE: X3D Python package design considerations - let Python be Python

Package rename from x3dpsail to x3d checked in. x3dpsail.py left unchanged. Please test.  Thanks!

I find https://stackoverflow.com/ very useful for learning python, plus https://www.google.com/.  Of course you have to know what to search for, but a 25 year career is pretty good for that.

Is it a slot, or an attribute or a field or a property or a key/value or a member?

I hear eskimos have 300 words for snow.  Well, https://www.princeton.edu/~browning/snow.html