[x3d-public] X3DPSAIL no need to wrap simple types

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 18:13:21 PDT 2019

Stack trace:

$ python wrapped.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wrapped.py", line 5, in <module>
    .setIS(minimal.ISObject())))
  File "jnius\jnius_export_class.pxi", line 760, in jnius.JavaMethod.__call__
  File "jnius\jnius_conversion.pxi", line 78, in jnius.populate_args
  File "jnius\jnius_utils.pxi", line 205, in jnius.check_assignable_from
jnius.JavaException: Invalid instance of 'org/web3d/x3d/jsail/X3DConcreteNode' passed for a 'org/web3d/x3d/sai/Core/X3DNode'

Sent from Mail for Windows 10