[x3d-public] X3DPSAIL no need to wrap simple types; PyJNIus issues isolated; work next on native Python package

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 19:46:06 PDT 2019

After removing SFNode, MFNode:

$ python HelloWorld.future.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "HelloWorld.future.py", line 36, in <module>
    .addChild(x3d.Viewpoint().setDEF("ViewUpClose").setCenterOfRotation([0,-1,0]).setDescription("Hello world!").setPosition([0,-1,7]))
AttributeError: 'org.web3d.x3d.jsail.X3DConcreteNode' object has no attribute 'setCenterOfRotation'

coderextreme at DESKTOP-DOPK2VD MINGW64 /c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src/python/pyjnius
$ grep Node HelloWorld.future.py

coderextreme at DESKTOP-DOPK2VD MINGW64 /c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src/python/pyjnius
$ grep Node x3dpsail.py

For the minimal.py, this was to show that I was not including abstract classes, interfaces in my test.  That’s all.  I am not sure if I changed it in any significant way.

Suggest we sent PythonPipeliningSerializer.js to legacy.

Please see if:

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src/python/pythonapi/packageGenerator.py

is usable by you.  That’s where X3Dpackage.py comes from.

We don’t need pythonnet.  That was an early attempt at doing SAI over the network.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10