[x3d-public] Inline, X3DUrlObject allowed to add additional filetypes, etc.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 05:37:51 PDT 2019

Should the Inline be checked statically or dynamically for recursion?  What if there’s a switch statement in the Inline which inlines the Inline some of the time?

Should we allow fractals/graftals?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXu74k-77kg  How does one propose doing it without Inlines?

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10