[x3d-public] Python Field Type and Parent Child method JSON services for X3DUOM

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Wed Jul 10 06:47:31 PDT 2019

John

Could you clarify a little more what you had in mind; would this be a service that would be used by X3D developers and specification writers, or by users or consumers of X3D?

I have a web application (http://spri.kshell.com <http://spri.kshell.com/>) that prepares X3D files from STEP (CAD) files. From a web browser it looks like a site to which you upload a STEP file and download the X3D, but it can be run as a service mediated by HTTP request/replies. Would the service you propose be relevant in an application such as this?

Vince Marchetti