[x3d-public] Python Field Type and Parent Child method JSONservices for X3DUOM

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:51:07 PDT 2019

“These services will ultimately allow my serializers to stay current with the X3DUOM versions.”

The serializers convert XML and JSON to other languages.  Instead of providing an intermediate file, which may go out of date, the service would provide an interface which would stay up-to-date the with standard better.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10