[x3d-public] Python Field Type and Parent Child method JSON services forX3DUOM

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Jul 14 08:44:40 PDT 2019

X3DUOM is an .xml file.

Made some minor changes yesterday in support of Python work:  default values for field types (SFString, MF types) are now explicitly listed instead of omitted.  Also documented tupleSize for each fieldType.  These improvements simplified some downstream processing tasks.  For example:

       <FieldType type="MFColor"
                  tupleSize="3"
                  defaultValue=""

As ever, maintained and accessible via the following links.  To facilitate making that availability evident, have placed primary links at the top of the X3DUOM page.

	https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3DUOM.html

	https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dUnifiedObjectModel-4.0.xml

	https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dUnifiedObjectModel-4.0.xml

Hope that looks better!