[x3d-public] X3D working group minutes 12 JUL 2019: X3Dv4 progress review: spec update

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jul 16 06:10:31 PDT 2019

Updates:
- noted changes proposed for Texturing Component - ImageTextureAtlas
- edited component and node indexes to match additions/deletions

Dick, I didn't find a mantis issue for deprecation/deletion of Layout component, though it has been discussed a number of times.  Added a new one to Mantis with you as lead (if that is a duplicate, then can simply merge them).  Please note that ScreenFontStyle and ScreenGroup nodes would need to get moved to other component(s).  Recommendations welcome.

	Mantis0001258: Layout component needs to be deprecated or deleted
	https://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=1258

All changes checked into git, including refreshed .zip

For quick reference during upcoming conference discussions, have again attached a copy of index page showing current/expected changes.

	https://github.com/Web3dConsortium
	https://github.com/Web3DConsortium/X3D/blob/master/README.md

which links to draft X3Dv4 spec .zip at

	https://github.com/Web3DConsortium/X3D/blob/master/ISO-IEC19775/ISO-IEC19775-1/ISO-IEC19775-1v4.0/ISO-IEC19775-1v4-WD1.Web3D.zip