[x3d-public] Search by 3d model

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 14:15:21 PDT 2019

Okay! I am imagining searching by 3D mesh or unnamed shape/volume, I guess.  That is, something that won’t be confused by colors.

I think the Princeton site will be perfect if I can get it going with Java or OpenJDK.  I am looking for a more up-to-date site, without the dependency of installing Java (and Oracle’s new license). Thus I am looking for an OpenJDK browser plugin for Chrome (or other) on Windows 10. I don’t really want to step down a rabbit hole.

I’m now guessing I should be looking at either semantic network search or social network search for a potential solution.

Search by scenegraph?

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10