[x3d-public] Search by 3d model

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:28:48 PDT 2019

Hypermedia database == WWW
Multimedia database!

Now, how do we add model and controller searching to Hypermedia?

Where do I go to query on some of the things I’ve been mentioning?  Does YouTube provide search by clip?   Can I search movies by image?

How does one provide the full experience of Hypermedia, Content Search and Interactivity desired of the WWW? In an X3D/HTML5 browser?  Specialized sites are acceptable for the first implementation.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10