[x3d-public] X3D ISO standards in print with Courier font?

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jul 23 00:37:05 PDT 2019

Thanks for the question John.

We are working on the CSS stylesheets right now for Web3D editing.  Also the basic styles are conforming with strict ISO rules.

That said, there is no reason why other CSS stylesheets might be substituted to improve accessibility.  Web3D member contributions and additional insights are always welcome.

Initial public working draft X3Dv4 specification available online at

	X3Dv4 Public Working Draft
	https://www.web3d.org/x3dv4-public-working-draft