[x3d-public] Search by 3d model

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:00:40 PDT 2019

As you may know, there is 2 rather ancient techniques, query by example and
query by demonstration.   I am adding “query by template” to that for
employee health records so that queries may be made without revealing
patient information.   Thus there is query by presentation (images, test
results), which are very important.   But I believe that query by content
is very important.   This is querying diagnostic or rule based systems,
cross-patient information.   There is also querying animation—is the
patient convulsing and unable to communicate.   Also querying actions of
the individual patient.   All search modalities required should be used.

Here’s a query example I would like to run: a1c normal, but reports numb
feet and hands—report causes.

I am not only considering query by template.

John